Vacation=Waterslides. Right? Since I write a popular annual list (since 2008!) of Splash Parks and Water Play in Orange County on my FunOrangeCountyParks.com blog – I thought it would be useful to have a list of Southern California Hotels with Waterslides or Water Parks.
These are ONLY waterslides or water parks AT hotels — meaning (in most cases) you must be a registered guest and staying at the hotel to enjoy the amenities. They are listed in no particular order. Some have waterslides, some have water parks, and some have both.
Before you make your reservation, make sure you check height restrictions to make sure your little one can actually take part in the water play.
***Denotes hotels I’ve actually stayed at with the kids and tried the slides. I can’t vouch for any of those listed – so make sure you do your own research and check official sources.
- Slyder’s Water Playground at Hyatt Huntington Beach***
- Splash Landing Pools and Family Sandy Beach at La Costa Resort
- Meadow Pool at Paradise Point Resort
- Waterslides at Hyatt Mission Bay Spa & Marina***
- Family Pool at the Grand Pacific Palisades in Carlsbad***
Palm Springs Area
- Splashtopia at Rancho Las Palmas Resort***
- Children’s Pool at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- Monorail Pool at the Disneyland Hotel
- Surfside Waterpark at Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance
- Castaway Cove at Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim
- Kids Splash & Play at Renaissance Club Sport Hotel in Aliso Viejo***
- Kids Splash Zone at Laguna Cliffs Marriott
- Oasis Pool Slide at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach [Note: Slide doesn’t end in the pool, it’s a stand alone – and only open limited hours.]
- Great Wolf Lodge, Garden Grove indoor water park*** (Haven’t stayed at the one in OC, but have experienced Washington and Kansas hotels)
Rancho Palos Verdes (LA)
- Resort Pool and Splash Zone at Terranea Resort
Did I miss one? Please email email@example.com and let me know!